Why are our extra-long thermal rolls on average 40% longer than our competitors rolls ?
Our Extra Long thermal rolls use a 48gsm paper (to maximise meterage) to make our extra long thermal till rolls and credit card rolls. On average our extra-long rolls are 40% longer than our competitors rolls.
We advise you to take a minute to measure the length of your till/credit card rolls you are using at the moment and compare them to our rolls, you will be very surprised in the difference and the MASSIVE savings you can make by switching to Discount Till Rolls.We are confident that our rolls are the cheapest in Ireland , but if you find a similar rolll advertised cheaper anywhere inIreland we Gaurantee we will beat that price.
Low Price Guarantee
REMEMBER: Our extra Long thermal till rolls and credit card rolls are on average 40% Longer than any of our competitors rolls.
All our paper is BPA FREE Grade A thermal paper, approved by all the major OEM (original equipment manufacturers) guaranteed not to damage your printers print heads. Cheap imported thermal paper can damage the sensitive thermal print heads in your pos printer, shortening the life span of your printer. Printers are VERY EXPENSIVE to replace!
How can I contact you?
Am I VAT Exempt ?
All VAT numbers will be checked & validated by the website so that you can shop VAT Free.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Nothing! All paper roll orders are Delivered Free of Charge*
*Special items in the store may be charged delivery.
Can I open an credit account ?
Do you offer Bigger Discounts?
YES! For large quantities we offer Bigger Discounts, supplying pallets and mixed pallet deliveries.
Do you supply Credit Card Rolls for my machine ?
How long does it take to deliver ?
FREE Next Day Delivery on all till roll orders to Ireland & UK.
Delivery is 1 to 2 days but normaly they will arrive next day on paper rolls ordered before 2pm. UK Orders delivered 2/3 days Mon to Friday. Shop our sites knowing that "The Price You See Is The Price You Pay" We never play any tricks with shipping. Tricks like lowering the price and then hiding fees in the shipping charges. We eliminate any and all fees, exposing some other sites that try to play games with their pricing. With Discount Till Rolls, What You See Is What You Pay.
No long waiting time with us. In most cases we ship your order the same business day you place it.
Payment Questions ?
We accept a number of payment types below.
Accounts: Direct Debit.
Credit / Debit Cards can be use Securely on our store.
Paypal who accept all major credit card. You do Not need to have a Paypal account to pay by credit card.
Credit/ Debit Card payment can to be made by Phone Ire: 01 443396. UK Local: +44 (0)20 8144 4475
Payment can also be made by cheque or EFT bank transfer.
All cards payments will be debited the same day as you place your order.
Is my credit card information secure with you?
Your account data is probably safer in a secure online shopping environment like Paypal than it is with any local, town merchant. No one, as far as we know, has ever intercepted an encrypted credit transaction or penetrated a secure server and deciphered an account number.
Will discount till rolls paper damage my printers like cheaper paper can ?
Worried about chemicals used on thermal paper ?
All our till rolls are now BPA Free due to the EU directive coming in to effect in Jan 2020, but the BPA has been substituted for BPS.
Check out our sister site for the safest thermal paper rolls BPA Free Paper Rolls.
Correct Storage of Thermal Paper
- For long-term storage, store thermal paper in the dark at an average ambient temperature of less than 25°C and a relative humidity of less than 65%.
- Thermal paper begins to develop colour at between 60°C to 100°C and reaches applicable density at between 70°C to 120°C. The paper, however, displays similar signs of development under high temperature or high humidity conditions. If the paper is used continuously at temperatures of 40°C or above for more than 24 hours, attention should be paid to the ambient temperature and humidity.
- 2. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- The paper will yellow if exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods. The printed image also tends to fade in direct sunlight.
- The image tends to fade when left exposed to conventional fluorescent light for prolonged periods of time. Therefore printed paper should be filed soon after printing.
- 3. Do not use solvent-type adhesives
- Adhesives containing volatile organic solvents such as alcohols, esters, ketones etc. cause color formation.
- Adhesives based on starch, PVA or CMC are harmless and hence recommended.
- 4. Avoid contact with plasticizers
- PVC film contains plasticizer such as esterphtalate and prolonged contact reduces the image forming ability of the paper and causes printed image to fade as well. When storing the paper, files and cases made of polyolefins or polyesters are recommended.
- Self-adhesive cellophane tapes might contain plasticizer which causes the printed image to fade. Tacking thermal paper with double sided self-adhesive tape, applied to the back side of thermal paper, is not recommended.
- Wax-type paper might also contain plasticizer and cause the image fading of thermal paper. Do not store these two types of paper in the same file or case.
- 5. Others
- Avoid direct contact with freshly developed diazo copying paper as it might induce colour forming on the surface of thermal paper.
- Avoid direct contact with carbon as well as carbon-less copying papers as these might reduce print ability or cause the printed image of thermal paper to fade.
- Human body fluids like sweat causes the printed image of thermal paper to fade. Please pay attention to proper paper handling.
- Thermal paper sheets must be stored with their printed surface separate from each other because the printed image might slightly be transferred from one surface to the other.
- Frictional heat induced by scratching or pressure by hard metal objects, finger nails etc. causes images to be developed. Please pay attention to proper paper handling and avoid e.g. transportation of heavy jumbo rolls by rolling them on the floor.